Hahnemühle Authentic Art Paper
All images are printed on Hahnemühle authentic art paper which is regarded as top of the line. Hahnemühle is often used for gallery exhibitions. The choice of Hahnemühle paper will be at my discretion as far as which style will best match the specific photo you’re purchasing. All prints come with a .39″ white border (the border is included in the overall size). If you would like to request a specific paper or remove the border you can request this within “Order Notes” during checkout.
There are 5 different styles to choose from:
– Hahnemühle William Turner. Matte, watercolor texture. 310 g/m²
– Hahnemühle Photo Rag. 100% Cotton. Fine, soft surface. 308 g/m²
– Hahnemühle Fine Art Pearl. Silk gloss surface. 285 g/m²
– Hahnemühle Torchon with a coarse surface. 285 g/m²
– Hahnemühle Fine Art Baryta. Glossy surface and classic baryta texture. 325 g/m²
Custom orders are available for all prints listed. Fill out the contact form on this website and detail out exactly what you’re looking for and I’ll provide you with all options available as well as prices. This includes custom print sizes, materials (canvas, aluminum, etc.) and framing options.
Orders are processed directly from a professional printing lab and shipped directly to your address. All prints come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, or your money back.
Shipping is included in the price of the print, you will not be charged for this during checkout.